Sponsor a Teacher
Do you want improve the education of young people in South Africa?
If you are:
We are looking for small companies and businesses who want to build up their BBBEE score card through Skills Development to sponsor a teacher to complete one of the following qualifications through Ukhanyiso Ebantwini and the Ekukhanyeni Community Development College:
- Higher Certificate: Early Childhood Development SAQA ID 64649 LEVEL 5 – 120 CREDITS
- National Diploma: Early Childhood Development SAQA ID 64650 LEVEL 5 – 240 CREDITS
- Occupational Certificate: School Principal (School Manager) ID 101258 LEVEL 6 – 285 CREDITS
What’s in it for you?
Skills Development points:
- You can earn 8 Skills Development points if you invest 6% of your payroll on the training of black people.
- Another 4 points can be received if you spend 0.3% of your total payroll on learning programmes for disabled, black employees.
- Donations made to the PBO, Ekukhanyeni Community Development College, are exempt from Donations Tax in terms of Section 56 (1) (h) of the Income Tax Act.
But most importantly you will be responding to President Ramaphosa’s call at the SONA 2019 to help to build a better South Africa as well as securing the future of our youth.