Module 5 (Part 1)
FACILITATE A LIFE SKILLS LEARNING PROGRAMME IN THE RECEPTION YEAR
SAQA Unit standards ID: 244260
NQF Level: 5 Credits: 15
Elective Unit Standard
The purpose of this course is to build people who facilitate Life Skills Learning Programmes in the Reception Year (Grade-R). This programme should be of interest to people who facilitate Life Skills Learning Programmes in the Reception Year (Grade-R). This course is about providing care for babies, toddlers and young children. It will be useful to people who facilitate Life skills Learning Programmes in the Reception Year (Grade-R).
It consists of 1 module with six study units
- Study unit 1: How life skills is developed, facilitated and assessed.
- Study unit 2: Planning a life skills learning programme.
- Study unit 3: Preparing life skills learning activities and materials.
- Study unit 4: Implementing the planned life skills learning programme.
- Study unit 5: Observing and assessing children’s progress.
- Study unit 6: Evaluating the effectiveness of the life skills learning programme
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 150 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Welcome and Note to Learners
Dear Learner It gives us a great pleasure to welcome you to this module: Facilitate a Life Skills Learning Programme in the Reception Year. This module is intended for people who facilitate Life Skills Learning Programmes in the Reception Year (Grade-R). In order for you to build skills and share our enthusiasm for this field of study, we urge you to read this overview several times so that studying becomes easier. As an adult learner, you are responsible for your own learning. Make sure you prepare yourself before each session. This learner guide is designed in such a way that it gives knowledge to anyone who reads it.